Ask me any three questions you like. Really, anything. Hell, it doesn’t even have to be three questions. Do what you like. 😀
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood??
As much as he feels like.
I’m game. 🙂
1. How many instruments can you play?
2. What’s the weather like right now?
3. Anything interesting outside your window?
1. Play well: guitar. Play passably well: keyboard. Can play, but not necessarily well: Recorder, ukelele, harmonica, paper & comb, spoons.
Play excellently: fool.
2. It’s no longer bucketing it down as it was yesterday. Hot, quite humid.
3. No. Just the garden, which has some chairs and a table, a plastic shed, a lilac tree and grass.
why a lilac tree? did you put it in? or was it already there?
It was already there. There’s also an apple tree that I forgot about and there used to be greengage trees but we got rid of them.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.